Blessings from Heaven

Do we ever experience messages from Heaven?  I believe we do, but I will let you decide.  We lost a son 14 years ago, this month, stillbirth.  We named him Logan.  One day in church, as we were holding hands with others in the congregation, I had no one to hold my left hand.  When I suddenly had my experience with our son.  He was there, I know he was, not as a child, but as a young adult.  There is more to this story.  I will save it for another day.
So today, I went to the dentist.  I usually have my husband go with me.  But that was not in the cards today.  I had to have a tooth extracted and it was a quick decision to have it done today.  As I was lying there with Nitrous going, yes I know many of you will believe this was because of the Nitrous, but I assure you it was not, I asked our lost son, Logan, to come sit with me.  He did come, he held my hand.  I asked him, “ Logan, what kind of troubles and great memories would you have given me if you were here?”  His response, “Mom, that is not important, what is important is what you learned while I was here.”
So as the tears rolled, causing me to have the dentist to stop the procedure, so that I could regain myself, I shared my experience with the dentist.  He then shared with me that he and his wife had also lost a child.  He finished the procedure and afterwards, we were going back over the event and he let me know my husband was right behind me.  Oh my, God is good.  As I write this, my husband still does not know of the experience, for my mouth was full of gauze.  We embraced and I am sure he thought this was me, just being me, hating dental work.  I will have him proofread this when he gets home.  It will truly enlighten him on todays events.  That included the dentist asking me if he could give me a hug.
I miss our son tremendously.  I will share later how I know this is going to help me raise our 12 year old son.  Smiles and hugs to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies