Shaking off the grime

Really, it is time to shake off the grime.  Not grime, as in dirt, grease or the like.  It is time to shake off the dirt and grime that keep our lives in chaos.  You know the mud that keeps our brains from seeing clearing what we need to see.  Or the Goodnight Irene Song, my dear husband is singing now, not realizing I have other mud I am clearing right now. 

So how do you clean out the mud?  For me, being able to discuss it is very helpful.  A nice realaxing hot bath, making a card.  Although, giving it to God should be number one, I am human and when your brain is muddy, you don't think clearly.

I think this week, I will work on how to start my day clearing my brain with God.  I will let you know, if I find myself thinking more clearly in a week.  So, let the sunshine in meet it with a grin.  Hugs and Smiles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings from Heaven

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies