Caring for God's Blessings

Do you take care of His blessings?

Are you able to identify His blessings?

Identifing your spouse, children, extended family and friends are easy to see as blessings.  But what about your home?  This is where I tend to fall.  I know my home is a blessing, but don't tend to take care of it as I should.  I know I should find laundry as a blessing, that means I have a family.  I should find dishes as a blessing, that means we have food.  But there are so many other fun things to do, crafting, sleeping, talking to friends and of course posting on my blog.

So am I on here just to degrade myself on my downfalls.  No.  I am here today to say that I have been in our home for 7 years and I finally have my kitchen in running order.  Everything has its place.  My husband now says he needs a map, so that he can help keep it this way.  Did I do this on my own.  Well, not completely.  A dear friends encouragment along with FLYlady.

Now for a commercial--

Tired of living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)?  Join FLYlady (Finally Loving Yourself lady) today.  She can help you to see that your CHAOS is ruling your home and not allowing you to bless it.  You too can have friends over at the drop of a hat when you bless your home with FLYlady at www.flylady.net .

Oh, I finally have country music playing in my home.  What a blessing from God to be able to dance in my socks and sing along, as I bless what He has given me.  I am definately a "Who are you when I am not lookin'" country gal.

Where are you finding blessings today?
Lovin' myself!
Smiles 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings from Heaven

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies