Cards?????

You may be asking yourself, "Does this lady really make cards, I never see any on here?"  Yes, I do and love what I do.  I finished 50 birth announcements today.  But why am I so behind on posting, when this is a Stamping Out SAD blog? 

I have been in the process of making a craft room that is efficient.  I am finally getting close to achievement.  I am truly getting excited about making cards again and being able to find what I need to make what is overflowing in my head.  People ask, "How long does it take you to make a card?".  I always laugh at this question, because I really don't know.  Some cards are in my head for weeks before they end up on card stock. 

I do apologize if you have come by to see a card and can't find a new one.  I promise there will be new ones coming soon.  I am always open for new ideas, so if there is something you would like to see, please let me know. 

I will rattle my brain tomorrow and see what falls out.  Come back to see what fell out. 

Love and Smiles from Alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings from Heaven

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies