Thank You God for Cymbalta

Is it really August?  And it is half over?  Sounds strange for all of you, I'm sure.  But for me, what a hurdle.  I made it through July.  Seasonal Affective Disorder really hits home for me and July is usually my worst month, and I just realized I made it through.  I had many hurdles during the month of July this year and I made it through.  I am so excited!  A couple of years ago I had told my doctor my life would be so much easier if we could just wipe July off my calendar.  Come to find out I have reversed Seasonal Affective Disorder.  The summers too much day light affects me. 

Last year I started going down in July and by November found myself so depressed, yes, I wanted to leave this beautful place, didn't know how, just wanted to leave.  My doctor then prescribed me Cymbalta.  I feel refreshed and new.  How amazing is that?   I am able to live my life without wanting to stay in bed.  I am not crying everytime life gives me a little jolt.  I can stand on my own two feet and tell others that today, I need to take time for myself and my family.  And the housework I have accomplished.  AMAZING!  You probably couldn't tell if you walked in today, but I have been decluttering, totally rearranged my kitchen cabinets.  There were things in there I forgot I had.  Most of which had to go, because evidentally I didn't need them. 

Am I a rambling Idiot?  Okay, maybe.  But in high school I took a psychology course and the motto was, "Get high on Life".  And I truly am.  God has given me my life back with an awesome med call Cymbalta.  It may not help everyone, but I know my family and myself are very happy it has helped me.  Now let me see if I can catch up that pile of laundry.

God's Blessings to all of you
Love, Hugs and Smiles

P.S.  Did it really take getting off of Facebook to realize this?  I guess so.  I pray you can get your life back too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings from Heaven

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies