Regaining My Life

Have you ever thought, "There is not enough time in the day?".  I know, I have many times.  Today, I decided that I am making more time in my life. 

I deleted my FACEBOOK!!!!!!!

I am very excited about my new life.  I went out on the Ranger (6 wheeler) for 2 hours with friends and my kids, then went berry picking with them and we picked over a gallon of raspberries. 

I believe my life will be happier, more fulfilling and full of life with my loved ones.  I will keep you updated on how it is going. 

Love to all

Comments

  1. Congratulations on joining the "I ditched Facebook" club! I have a question though-can you share some of the rasberries? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings from Heaven

Two years, what has changed?

Time Flies